Lough Ree Yacht Club once again welcome the Mirror sailors to their cosy club for some great winter training.
- January 30th – 31st with Cillian Dixon as coach
- February 27th – 28th with Graeme Grant as coach
- March 12th – 13th with Graeme Grant as coach
- April 16th – 17th with Graeme Grant as coach
Lough Ree Yacht Club kindly offer free indoor storage of your Mirror throughout the duration of the training, so you don’t need to trail it there for each session and you are assured it is dry and safe.
The club house is always open for parents and siblings to relax by the log burning stove and we are never without a packet of hobnobs by the kettle. The parents chip in with a helping hand for safety cover and hot pasta.
Keep an eye on this newsfeed and facebook for the training costs.
A memorable weekend training Marcy 2015
O’Dowd Trophy 2015Mullingar Sailing Club Notice of Race
A couple of rules in there to make sure the Bronze get a chance to shine at this event –
- 3.5 Only Bronze and Silver fleet sailors are eligible to compete for the O’Dowd trophy. Gold fleet sailors are welcome but are encouraged to get their crew to helm.
- 8.2 A handicap system will apply between Bronze and Silver fleets.
So come on all you Bronze sailors and new comers to Mirror sailing. Dig out your Mirror, borrow a trailer and come join the fun.
Mullingar Sailing Club Mirror Sailing
DATE FOR YOUR DIARY. A chance for one more Mirror event before Winter closes in on us and a chance to rinse of your Mirror in the fresh waters of Lough Owel. Mullingar Sailing Club will be hosting the Mirror ODowd Cup as a one day event on Sunday 4th October, with an entry fee of €15. The ODowd is a chance for Bronze and Silver Sailors to shine. Notice of Race will follow soon.
Are you joining the years biggest Dinghy Event? You can enter on line now for the Mirror Nationals at Royal Cork Yacht Club.
Go here http://www.royalcork.com/online-entry/
Full details of the event are here http://corkdinghyfest.ie/